Hi!

This is just a quick follow-up email.

We told the OpenExpo organizers about the people we have for the
event, but we are still waiting for their confirmation about the exact
talks, format, duration, etc. As soon as we have their feedback we'll
come back to you with all the details so everyone can prepare their
stuff, trips, etc.

I hope we have everything we need to know asap!

I.