Andrew,

I presume you know that translating a license will open up a bit of a can
of worms. In particular, it makes the license harder to work with in the
original jurisdiction and working out kinks in a new jurisdiction can be
really a lot of work.

Be prepared to have not just one Chinese lawyer review it, but several. And
include somebody who is current on the state of copyright law in your
intended jurisdiction.