Hi Truong,

Thanks for your interest!

What I would recommend to start with is to get a project from
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html
For each project listed there, you'll find all details and the link to
its website.

Once you've found a project site that needs to be improved, you'll
have to get involved with the project's community to see how
changes can be applied to the site. All Apache projects use mailing lists
for
communication and you'll find all the project lists here:
lists.apache.org
Send an email to the project's mailing list asking for pointers on how
to edit the site, and consider subscribing to the list to be up to
date with the feedback and replies. You'll find a convenience
"subscribe" button at the bottom of each project's mailing list page.

The task aims to check all project sites and this can be
time-consuming. Just start with one project, dive into its site, and
have fun contributing back to the community.

Please contact me, or this mailing list, if you have any
questions at all.

To subscribe to this list, send an email to
dev-subscr...@community.apache.org and that will let you see responses
that go to the list, instead of to you directly.

Roy