Hi All

For the last few weeks we have been working hard reviewing all the entries from
the CFP  and are now happy to announce the schedule for the Apache EU Roadshow
2018 in Berlin.

http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/schedule.html

The EU Roadshow will be our main Apache event in Europe for 2018. We have
planned 2 days filled with new and exciting presentations. Join us to learn the
latest about Apache Tomcat, IoT, Cloud technologies, Micro-services and Apache
Httpd Server.

The main dates and details are as follows:

Monday 11th - Thursday 14th June 2018

  * Apache Lounge and Booth, available for networking, hacking and
    community meetups

Wednesday 13th June 2018

  * Track 1: Cloud <http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/cloud-schedule.html>
  * Track 2: Apache Tomcat
    <http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/tomcat-schedule.html>

Thursday 14th June 2018

  * Track 1: Apache Httpd & Microservices
    <http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/httpd-schedule.html>
  * Track 2:Internet of Things (IoT)
    <http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/iot-schedule.html>

Our EU Roadshow begins as a 2 day Apache Lounge during Berlin Buzzwords on
11^th and 12^th June 2018, and then expands into 2 full days of  talks,
presentations and community meetups on 13^th and 14^th June 2018.

Please note that our EU Roadshow is co-located with FOSS Backstage so
registration for FOSS Backstage gives full access to both events.

Huge thanks to our planners and everyone that has helped with this event so
far. It’s going to be great, and we are looking forward to seeing as many of
you as possible in Berlin. :-)

Thanks
Sharan