Hi All

I’ve just been sent the link to the official photos taken during the EU
Roadshow, Berlin Buzzwords and FOSS Backstage a couple of weeks ago and I think
they look great.

http://janmichalko.com/photos/Jobs/Jobs/Z36QsfvS4J

If you attended or were a speaker at any of these events,  then please feel
free to take a look and maybe find yourself.! And if you didn’t attend then I’m
sure some of the atmosphere has been transmitted in the photos :-)

Please note that you are free to re-use any of the photos as long as you
include the photo credits as follows:
- Photocredits: cc-by-sa 3.0 Jan Michalko/FOSS Backstage

Thanks
Sharan