Hello,

Getting late to the party. This is great news and I write just to say
thanks to PJ for all his work to get this to happen, well done PJ!

Regards,
Ismaël

ps. From looking at the dates + already passed deadlines  I won’t be
able to make it but would have loved to submit a proposal for the
Milan one. Well maybe next year.