Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for the feedback. Double check again, so if there's an issue which
shows the "open" tag, I could just comment on it and show that I am
researching it first. Then I can make the pull request regarding to this
issue. Is that OK for pulling request to the issue which has not
distributed or already assigning to somebody? Is it because I am not the
"developer group" member or I am a newcomer so that I cannot see the
"Assign to me" button on JIRA? How should I do to dig deeper in a community
or a project? Could you please give me some instructions?

Best regards

Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> 於 2018年8月30日 週四 下午5:24寫道: