Hi Olivier

Thanks very much for picking this up :-). From what I saw last year, I think
this is one of the biggest French open source events so it would be great to
continue having an Apache booth there.

Thanks for the update about the extended CFP closing date. I will post a
separate message about it and include some links for people wanting to submit
something.

Thanks
Sharan