Hi all,

Well some feedback from my side ... I was just discussing this with Myrle here
at the booth.

Most of the time people walk by our huge wall of logos and stop walking by when
they recognized a logo.
Then usually Myrle or I asked them about what project they know from the ASF.
Most of the time it was the "Apache Webserver". We then usually started talking
about other projects and how for example the entire Big-Data hype is almost
completely built upon our software. Or how every phone they have with them will
be equipped with ASF software.

One thing most people didn't get, is how this whole thing works from a
financial point of view. They can't imagine, why companies and people invest so
much time and effort in giving away something for free.
After doing a short version of my "Earning money with Open-Source Involvement"
talk, they are usually really interested and thank us for helping them learn
something they think is really cool and which they never would have thought of.

Chris