Kevin - thanks for the introduction!

Hi Sherae

We have many people from other Apache projects that are subscribed to the Community Development (ComDev) mailing list that could be interested in participating in the survey or help spreading the word about it. I think that ComDev could help support your survey request by using our mailing list to:

 * post details about the survey
 * post the link to the survey
 * send out a reminder to complete the survey

We could also use our ComDev twitter account to tweet the above details.

Please let me know if this will be OK for you.

Thanks
Sharan