On 1/3/19 3:31 AM, Chris Lambertus wrote:

Hi Comdev folks,

comdev currently has three VMs :

projects-vm2 (projects, reporter)
comdev-vm (helpwanted)
community-vm (community.zones)

This is way beyond what we normally provide projects, and they are taking up
precious resources in our most impacted colos. These need to be consolidated
down to a single VM. I’d like to work with someone on comdev to migrate
everything over to the new(ish) projects-vm2 box. Who is willing to help me
with this?

Alternately, and this is just my thinking, since ComDev lives through services and VMs more than traditional code projects, it might help if we get a dedicated budget from the board for this, even if it's just a tiny $600/year one (an example that would cover the hardware for the above-mentioned three VMs). Some consolidation could still happen, but it would separate things from infra's own resource pool a bit.

WDYT?

With regards,
Daniel.