Hi folks,
this is just a generic query for starters;

do we have any current way of keeping track of our inventory for 3rd party events, and if so where and how?

If not, should we look into creating such a space? I'd probably start with some spreadsheets first and see if we can make do. Pierre Smits has started some off-list conversations about an OFBiz instance for tracking things, but that would likely require a budget for the machine, so I'd like to see if we can manage without it, or whether it makes the most sense.

WDYT?

With regards,
Daniel.