Hi Hervé,

Apache CouchDB is very interested in this - and have made significant
strides towards reproducible builds already, including our Dockerhub
image build process.

However, because of our very complex build environment and toolchains,
especially on Windows, we're not a "slam dunk" like a pure-Java project
would be. Our project involves at least 5 programming languages
(Erlang, Elixir, Python, JavaScript, C/C++) with 3 runtime environments.

How would you like to work together on this? (FYI I'm out of spoons[1]
to delve into the legal-discuss thread, but I'm very glad to see the
thread is out there, as well as people like David Nalley speaking what
I've been saying for years, mostly to deaf ears.

-Joan

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoon_theory