Thank you for the summary Sharan! It was my first time behind the ASF stand. It was nice to talk to so many users and also interesting to see how many people do not know what the ASF is.

I'm unsure whether asking for donations directly at the stand is an effective way to get donations. I think it would be worthwhile to think about a general strategy for asking for donations from individuals, which I believe the ASF does not do at the moment.

Generally speaking, I think we were missing space at FOSDEM and that made communication hard. The ASF is huge and there is so much potential to introduce folks to the ASF or its projects. I think we could have a dedicated room just for presenting ASF projects and getting people involved. I may be thinking too big here, but I think we can expand our presence at FOSDEM.

Cheers,
Max