Hi Ross,

Forgive me if this opens up the subject more than needed, but I have a question.

How do you view this new Diversity & Inclusion committee with respect to the
code of conduct and
https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct#reporting-guidelines where a
list of contacts are provided.

Is the new D&I committee meant to be separate from reporting/“enforcement” or
not? Your arguments around legal situations involving law enforcement
potentially implies a mixing of policy evaluation and enforcement.

Regards,
Dave