On 8/12/19 12:52 PM, Claude Warren wrote:
I assume these are the default logos?  Are they still in .png format?  The
logoshow[1] uses them and expects them in that format.  If changing I need
to update the scripts there.

It is the high res logos (7,200px wide) that have been tweaked for easier use with redbubble. they are still PNG, and the default resolution logos (which are 720px wide) remain unchanged.

Claude

[1] https://github.com/Claudenw/logoshow