Hi All

I have just placed the second sticker order so that we can have delivery in
time for Apachecon NA. The ASF booth will be absolutely full of stickers so
come along and see if  you can guess the project from the sticker!

I'm really happy to see that we will have quite a few incubating project
stickers as this will be a great way for them to promote themselves.

Thanks
Sharan