Oh hai Mark, thanks for responding.

On 2019-09-03 1:01 p.m., Mark Thomas wrote:
On 02/09/2019 23:40, Joan Touzet wrote:
On 2019-08-10 4:36 p.m., Mark Thomas wrote:
On 07/08/2019 15:26, Joan Touzet wrote:
Just like the subject says.

Logo: https://www.apache.org/logos/#couchdb (Version 1)

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515362-apache-couchdb?asc=u

Mark

Thanks, this looks great! A few of the items unfortunately aren't very
well centered or scaled, especially the coffee mug and the notebooks. We
have had a couple of requests for mugs from the community recently.

Is this something that is easily fixed, or do you need a different logo
from us?

Should be fixed now.

The process of copying a previous set-up to create a new one doesn't
always work smoothly and I don't always spot issues. The fix is easy.
Pinging this list is a fine way to get my attention.

FYI, Sharan ordered me a RedBubble t-shirt for CouchDB for ApacheCon NA 2019, and the logo/text was cut off on the right and bottom (especially the "relax"). Could you add just a bit more padding around our logo for the clothing items? Thanks!

-Joan