Congrats Swapnil,

Best wishes for the new year to all

Jacques

Le 03/01/2020 à 17:42, Sharan Foga a écrit :
The Community Development PMC has invited Swapnil M Mane to become a new member
of the PMC and we are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Swapnil has been very active on our lists and always maintains a positive and
enthusiastic attitude. He is also taking a leading role in the setup and
introduction of the ALC initiative and has already been involved with community
related events promoting Apache and our projects in India.

We are sure that Swapnil will be a great addition to the PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Swapnil and congratulating him on his new role.

Thanks
Sharan