Hello ALC Beijing team,

Hope you are doing well, it gives immense pleasure to us to update you
that the vote is passed by ComDev PMC to establish ALC Beijing Chapter
and Willem Jiang as ALC Beijing Chapter lead.

Here are the placeholder pages created in ComDev space
https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing
https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing-events
https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing-reports

I have given edit rights on Confluence for ComDev wiki to following
members (since I found their confluence IDs)
-- Willem Jiang
-- Jeff Zhang
-- Liang Zhang
-- Jincheng Sun
-- Sheng Wu
-- Juan Pan

Rest members, please feel free to mail on the dev list to request the
edit rights with your confluence ID.

We would also like to connect you with Aditya Sharma.
Aditya is a very active member of ALC Indore Chapter and will be with
you for an initial few months to support and assist you so that you
will be familiar with the processes followed by ALC Chapter for its
execution ( https://s.apache.org/d4anc ).

Dear Willem and team,
We have the following roles and responsibilities as ALC Chapter and
ALC Chapter lead:
[Online version of this is available at
https://s.apache.org/ALC-Chapter-Lead-RR ]

 1. Making sure the 'ALC Code of Conduct (
https://s.apache.org/alc-code-of-conduct )' is followed by the ALC
Chapter.

 2. All the events organized by the ALC Chapter are following the
Guidelines to organize ALC Event ( s.apache.org/alc-guidelines ).

 3. Chapter lead will submit the status report (
https://s.apache.org/alc-reports ) to ComDev (
dev@community.apache.org ) in every *three months* based on their
reporting cycle.
For ALC Beijing the reporting cycle is May, August, November, February.

 4. Chapter Lead will be the point of contact for the respective ALC Chapter.

If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to post on dev list.

All the very best team, and thank you for showing your kind interest
in this initiative.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org