10:30 PM is late for me, 10 PM is ok.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 03/23/2020 17:08,Willem Jiang<willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1, I think we can hold the meeting around 10 PM.
Any thought?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 4:57 PM Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com> wrote:

How about make it at 10 pm or 10:30 pm ? because I am afraid more people
are unavailable on weekend days.

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2020年3月23日周一 下午4:49写道:

Hi,

How about change the meeting to another time? I want join the meeting but I
am not free on night of working day.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月25日周二 下午1:52写道:

Same for me. Let's keep this on the mail list, even on slack.
There are too many talks on the WeChat, I have no time to follow.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

适兕 <lijiangshe...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月25日周二 上午11:38写道:

Hi,
Jeff

I don't think we need create wechat group. It's not a good idea.

wechat group is not friendship for last join. and it's can't archive
,btw,
Google search nothing.  WeChat is not open.

Should we setup a webchat group first ?

Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月25日周二 上午8:55写道:

Works for me if it is 9:30

Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月24日周一 下午11:54写道:

Hi,

It would be great if we can put off half an hour...
I have a short 10-minute meeting at 9 o'clock.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月24日周一 下午11:23写道:

Hi,

I think we could hold a online meeting through Zoom this Thursday
(27th Feb) night around 9:00 PM Beijing time.
It could be great if we introduce each other and talk about the
meetup
plan in the coming up month. We will send a mail to the mailing
list
to summarize the discussion we have.

Please let me know if the time works for you.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Best Regards