Happy to help with that as well! I think that's a great idea. If  we can
come up with a list of values that will be a bit long for a few minutes, at
each meetup we could focus on one selected value from those ? This way we
will not repeat ourselves too often, and then we can also "refresh" each
value - after couple of months each value could take into account some
fresh examples and some "external" factors (like COVID-19).