On 6/13/20 4:56 AM, Tomasz Urbaszek wrote:
Hello all,

After the last meetup of ALC Warsaw we ended up with a recording of
all talks. We are wondering where and how should we share the video,
so it will be easy to find for everyone. The most reasonable place is
YouTube. So, I am wondering if it would be a good idea to have a
single, general ALC channel for all chapters? What do you think?

Once the video is published on YT we can add a link on proper Confluence page.

Feathercast uses the main Apache youtube channel, and we put our videos in a separate playlist. The advantage of using an existing, established channel is that you have an immediate audience. Furthermore, ALC is an official function of the Foundation.

So, unless you have a strong reason for keeping your content separate, I would suggest asking Sally if this content would be welcome there.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/