Hi,

> For week 1, the content will be almost similar to the slides shared in
> our previous events [2] and [3]. For week 2, we are referring to the
> existing resources of Apache OFBiz[4] for content.
>
> 1. https://s.apache.org/alc-indore
> 2. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/IEp4CQ
> 3. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/Dyx4CQ

Great work on the slides, it give a good overview and it nicely simplifies some
complex ideas. I have some feedback, feel free to apply or not as you see fit.

On the first slide desk:
- 19 (Apache project ecosystem) you should mention GitHub as an issue tracker,
most new projects tend to use it.
- 20 it would be good to emphasise that non code contribution are also
welcome.(I see 21 does make that clearer)
- 23 update to latest ApacheCon

On the second slide deck:
- 18 (How Apache projects work?). ASF members also elect the board. I think
committer vote on code is possible misleading. ASF project exist for their
users so saying that have no formal governance is probably not needed and
possibly implies a hierarchy where one shouldn’t exit.
- 19 add GitHub issue for tracking.
22 - add non code contributions

I also notice the agenda mentioned the Incubator but I don’t see that mentioned
in the slides.

Are these slides under version control somewhere? Perhaps you could consider
donating them to the Apache Training project?

Thanks,
Justin