Hi,

> Thanks for replying, are you with ASF legal?

I help out there (and currently assistant VP), but I’m not a lawyer or anything
like that.

> Hashicorp CTO and their management agreed over email, which I could forward
> over our public lists or ask them to send a confirmation on the voting
> thread. I think the codebase is owned by a company (Hashicorp), do we need
> the company to agree to the license change or all the contributors
> irrespective? This is the repository
> https://github.com/hashicorp/terraform-provider-cloudstack
> <https://github.com/hashicorp/terraform-provider-cloudstack>
Normally code like this would come in via a software grant [1] and have an IP
check.

I also see there was one -1 vote, did the person go into any more detail to why
they voted -1?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html#grants