Hi everyone,

I am new here, I am not sure if I ask questions in the right place and right
way.

we are using HDP(3.0.1.0-187) to built Bigdata platform on premise, but Clouera
is going to stop the maintenance and update of any HDP version??

Recently,we are considering changing our HDP version to Apache Hadoop,and
follow the Apache community.

We have no development experence of Hadoop suit product, So if we change to
Apache Hadoop, what kind of capabilities should we have .like source code
analysis, secondary development of Ambari etc,and what should we do to turn
apache Hadoop into enterprise versions,like continuous integration,security
reinforce etc.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards!