Hi guys,

The next OpenSource Experience event will stand November 8 & 9 this year:

https://www.opensource-experience.com/en/

It's a fairly large event about Open Source in Europe, located in Paris, France.
The exhibition has an area reserved for open source projects and foundations.

I took the lead to request a booth for The ASF. It has been accepted.
It means we will have a booth dedicated to The ASF.

FIrst of all, if you are in Paris on November 8 or 9, and you want to
help at The ASF booth, please let me know (I will be at the booth most
of the time, but I will have to spend time at my company booth too).

In order to "populate" the booth, do we have process to get some
gadgets/swags (stickers, ...) ? Who can help on this front ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Regards
JB