By the way, I'm pretty interested to participate on these workshops:

1.1 - Open Source Processors for the Cloud Continuum
2.1 - Open Source Software and Cloud Services and Applications: On the
way to more interoperable cloud services
3.4 - Exploring practical solutions to ensure long term sustainability
of open source software

I chatted today with some Eclipse Foundation guys: they plan to be
there as well.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB