Hi Shane,

It's under the list. See [1] and the referred thread. I'll try to
submit a patch this week to add this information, including the
pelican info. We'd later move the pelican template to this repo also
in a dedicated branch and make it "just work".

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/apache-website-template/issues/18

Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org> 于2024年2月26日周一 19:34写道: