Hello, everyone

I'm Xuanwo, and I'm following the "Contribute" guide in
comdev-working-groups[1] to introduce myself and kickstart my contributions :)

My personal vision is "Empowering freely data access from ANY storage service
in ANY method". Open source is definitely an important part of achieving my
vision.

- I'm the PMC Chair for Apache OpenDAL [2], a project that graduated in January
2024, aimed at enabling free data access.
- I work at Databend Labs [3], focusing on cost-effective data analysis.
- I'm also contributing to Apache Iceberg [4] to simplify reading SQL tables.

My current interest lies in open source sustainability. I want to learn how to
ensure a project's sustainability and foster community growth. I'm here to
explore how I can contribute to expanding the ASF community.

Pleased to meet you here; I'm looking forward to working together with you.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/comdev-working-groups
[2]: https://github.com/apache/opendal
[3]: https://github.com/datafuselabs/databend/
[4]: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust