Claude,

This will get confusing. It is not often I meet another Claude from outside
my family.  I suppose we are both in the family of Claudes.  My father told
a story about a stop in a bus station long ago.  When we meet remind me and
I will tell you.

The planning for 2025 has not yet started.  What I am asking for are people
who are interested in working on the 2025 conference.  I am hoping that
there will be a self organizing group that will run the 2025 conference.
It takes about a year to get everything lined up so it seems to me that the
new organizing committee would want to start by seeing what the 2024
committee did right, and wrong.

Let me know if you are still interested and if you know anybody else who
might be,
Claude Warren