A few people have expressed an interest in working on a Community over Code
conference in Europe for 2025.  Several people need to step up and decide
to form the conference committee.

For 2024 we have the following conference committee positions:

Chair: Claude Warren
Program Committee Chair: Ryan Skraba
Communitacton Committee Chair: Floor Drees
D&I Committee Chair: Floor Drees
Production Committee: Mara Ruvalcaba
Sponsors Committee: Pedro Galvan
Technical Committee: Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Our committee met every other week at the start and have switched to every
week as we approached the date of the conference.

As you can see we had people doubling up in some roles, and it is possible
to organize the conference with a different set of positions on the
conference committee.

If you are interested in participating in the conference committee speak up
here.  We would be happy to have you shadow us as we finish up the 2024
conference.

Claude