console.log is pretty useful.
This technically isn't our API, but a polyfill for platforms where
console.log goes nowhere.
WP7+8 have this broken into the DebugConsole plugin, and  clobber
window.console as well as navigator.console.

modulemapper.clobbers('cordova/plugin/windowsphone/console',
'navigator.console');
modulemapper.clobbers('cordova/plugin/windowsphone/console', 'console');

The actual implementation is bare bones[1], and does not have all the
log-level bs in other versions.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-js/blob/master/lib/windowsphone/plugin/windowsphone/console.js

@purplecabbage