Great work Lisa!

It's amazing to see how quickly the community picked up the translation
tasks.

Should I be considered the translation when designing the new documentation
generator? The file structure will remain the same: `docs/LANG/**/*.md`
However, versioning will be handled by Git tags instead of directories.

Michael