Hey all,

I know a lot of us have trouble generating the documentation. Juggling Ruby
environments and the dependencies can be a sensitive matter.

To make our lives easier, I've added Vagrant support to our documentation
generator [1]. It's easy to setup and works on all the major operating
systems. After you've installed Vagrant and VirtualBox, you only need to
run one command to download and provision a light-weight virtual machine
(approx 200MB):

    $ vagrant up
    C:\> vagrant up

Once the virtual machine has been provisioned, you can connect to it
through a SSH tunnel and access your cordova-docs repository, which is
shared between the virtual and local machines:

    $ vagrant ssh
    $ cd /vagrant
    $ ls
    # contents of cordova-docs repo

>From here, you can run any cordova-docs command, such as:

    $ ./bin/generate

You'll see the files appear on both your local and virtual machine.

You can read the full details in the README.md [2]

I hope this helps to make doc generation a little easier.

Cheers,
Michael

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-docs.git;a=commit;h=e1030bb90fe478f11078c11485161e4abb1cdb4d