>Are users actually using IBM
>Worklight IDE interchangeably with cordova-cli tool?

I'd like to take this question to show off the Cordova tools we've built in
RAD (sorry for being so pretentious)
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/hybrid-mobile-applications-rational-application-developer/index.html

Quick summary about the directory within the IDE: We respect it as it is so
it can be loaded onto other IDEs as well. You can tell how hard it is to
maintain a project structure that constantly changes. If there could be a
way to standardize the filesystem structure, that will help IDEs a lot

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer