Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :-( I guess we'll
have to hope for 8.0.1 or 8.1?

___________________________________
*Kerri Shotts*
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web: http://www.photokandy.com/

*Social Media:*
          Twitter: @photokandy, http://twitter.com/photokandy
​          App.net: @photokandy, https://alpha.app.net/photokandy
          Google+: https://plus.google.com/110429856422449500918/posts
          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photoKandy
          Behance: https://www.behance.net/kerrishotts
          Tumblr: http://photokandy.tumblr.com/
​          Github: https://github.com/kerrishotts
                       https://github.com/organizations/photokandyStudios
          CoderWall: https://coderwall.com/kerrishotts
​          Stack Overflow: ​
http://stackoverflow.com/users/741043/kerri-shotts

*Apps on the Apple Store:*
​          Greek Interlinear Bible 1.3​:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/photokandy-studios-llc/id498577828

*Books:*
​          PhoneGap 3.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot:
          http://www.photokandy.com/books/phonegap-3-x-hotshot/

          PhoneGap 2.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot:
          http://www.photokandy.com/books/phonegap-2-x-hotshot/

          Instant PhoneGap Social Application Development:​
          http://www.photokandy.com/books/instant-social-app/