Hi Andrey,

1. marked is certainly the most popular and active markdown generate for
node. You may want to consider playing around with the options it offers.

2. _index.json was produced by the original joDoc generator, so the
node-version may not support it. To the best of my knowledge, no one uses
the JSON interface, which was intended to act as a simple API to the
documentation.

Nice work!
Michael