So, to me this file is a good way to automate the autosave feature just as
Gorkem is pointing (configure the JSON file, add plugins in the usual way
with cordova plugin add and share your project, no flags needed to simply
allow a good, or best,  SCM practice), but it has been mentioned that the
consensus is to not promote it, does this mean at some point the support
will be dropped? Is it considered experimental?