Hi guys,

I would like to introduce a little improvement for mobile spec.

Currently createmobilespec uses dependency plugin to specify the list of
plugins to install. This approach has some limitations, for example after the
app is created the user cannot remove particular plugin because they all are
listed as dependencies of dependency plugin.

Developers may want to add custom plugin(s) to mobile spec for testing. Also
some plugins could not be supported under particular platform and should not be
installed.

I've replaced dependency plugin with new command line parameter for
createmobilespec to specify plugin list through CLI. If the parameter is not
passed, createmobilespec will use default list of plugins.

This change would affect anyone who uses dependency plugin, though, so I ask a
community to review my PR:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-mobile-spec/pull/123/files

Thanks,
Alexander Sorokin