From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 23:23
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Cordova-Plugin-Whitelist and Cordova-Plugin-Legacy-Whitelist
Plugins Release

Please review and vote on the releases of cordova-plugin-whitelist and
cordova-plugin-legacy-whitelist plugins.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8739

The plugins have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8739/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-whitelist: 1.0.0 (38f5a9fa2c)
cordova-plugin-legacy-whitelist: 1.0.0 (b4e1b3726a)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/ and upload them to
npm.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have
Apache-compatible licenses