From: Jeff Burtoft [mailto:jeffb...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 8:43 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Add Windows on OSX system fails in cordova 4.3 (window 3.8)

Hi,
  Is anyone else having a problem adding Windows platform on an OSX machine

Rupert:WATDocs fernando$ cordova platform add windows

WARNING: Applications for platform windows can not be built on this OS - darwin.

Adding windows project...

Error:
/Users/fernando/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-windows/3.8.0/package/bin/create:
 Command failed with exit code EACCES

    at ChildProcess.whenDone
(/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:131:23)

    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:95:17)

    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:818:12)

I'm not trying to build it, only create the package.  Am I doing something
wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Burtoft * Developer Experience * Web Apps