Hi Dmitry,

1-  added firefoxos to cordova.conf is on the PR

https://github.com/marti1125/cordova-medic/blob/CB-8734/buildbot-conf/cordova.conf#L303

Slave:

I think is not neccesary to add some specific instructions for Firefox OS
because in the old version I only I made the slave and then run test
* but we have some proble with permission in Mac OS (when install npm
packages) and also Windows (but the solution is open the console as a
administrator)

It is necessary to add Firefox OS slave here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-medic/blob/master/buildbot-conf/master.cfg

Regards,

Willy