It's great to have documentation with the lang and version in separated
controls.
Question, how this relates to this proposal?
https://cordova.slack.com/files/cpsloal/F08HJRR1C/Update_Docs_UI_for_cordova_io

I can see it has the same controls, but wondering if the approaches are the
same (and hope shared code) or same UI layout but different approach