I do not know anyone from Meteor, but I did a little searching through the
repo to try to find someone who might be a good point of contact for this
topic.  Slava Kim had a lot of Cordova-related commits and according to
his resume, he led Cordova integration for Meteor.  I sent an email to the
address he has listed on github to ask if he would be interested in
attending or to put me in contact with someone else who might be
interested.