I’m new here, and I don’t know how these meetings usually work, but I thought
it might make sense to structure the sessions around questions instead of
smaller topics. This way, we can get a more open discussion going and talk
about these topics within a larger context.

Some of the questions I would be interested in discussing are:

- How can we improve the development experience?
  - What can we learn from the React Native developer experience?
    - Replacing 'white screen of death' with an error reporting screen
    - Adding a development/debugger menu
  - How can we make platform installation easier?
    - Improve requirements checking and error messages
    - Install SDKs with one command (TACO)

- How can we improve the plugin ecosystem?
  - Plugin dependencies and version constraints
  - Validated platforms and plugins (TACO)
  - Improving native dependencies (CocoaPods for iOS?)
  - What can we learn from the React Native plugin API?

- How can we better support hybrid apps?
  - Is the distinction between the CLI vs. platform-centered workflow still
valid?
  - What is needed to allow customizing native (Xcode/Gradle/...) projects when
using the CLI?
  - Can we share tools or plugins with React Native?

- What do integrators need from Cordova?
  - PlatformApi refactoring
  - Standardized logging and error/progress reporting

> On 03 Oct 2015, at 00:11, Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Joe updated the Agenda with topics, I added more topics.
>
> I put my name on all of them, at this time is just proposals.
>
> Please add more as you think is appropriate
>
> https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/blob/master/proposals/Face2Face-Oct15.md
>

> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 4:50 PM Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> @Joe - I think we should do that too. I think we do need to do that
>> session. At the moment, there are 2 time slots when we could have
>> "breakout" sessions, I think this could be on the first day. Can you update
>> the agenda with this as a breakout session please ?

>>> b.com%2fcordova%2fcordova-discuss%2fblob%2fmaster%2fproposals%2fFace2F
>>> ace&data=01%7c01%7cpanarasi%40microsoft.com%7c701024943b444795468008d2