From: Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) [mailto:v-seg...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:59 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] Cordova CLI error reporting

Cordova.raw which is used by CLI and other tools use promises which are
rejected w/ CordovaError [1] or just a string in case of error. So technically
we support error codes but I don't think we specify them in many places.

As per particular error codes,, the following list could be a good start...

* ToolExecutionError Android ADB or other tool failed
* InvalidStateError he object is in an invalid state, for example working
directory is not a cordova directory, or something is corrupted (dependency
plugin has been removed manually, etc)
* EncodingError  The encoding operation, being an encoding or a decoding one,
failed, for example we are unable to parse config.xml
* NotSupportedError The operation is not supported (for example platform does
not support this method or parameter) NetworkError A network error occurred.
* TimeoutError The operation timed out.
* AbortError The operation was aborted.
* InvalidEnvironmentError We don't have some required tools installed (or
similar) NotFoundError The object can not be found here.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-common/src/CordovaError/CordovaError.js#L37

Thx!
Sergey