Github user TimBarham commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-browser/pull/10#issuecomment-191031984

    @amikula - this PR was closed by a commit made to `cordova-firefoxos`,
which was probably done by mistake.

    But regarding this problem specifically: since it was last released,
`cordova-browser` has been updated to use the `cordova-serve`, which in turn
uses ExpressJS for things including handling compression. So this PR is
out-of-date, and likely the problem will go away when we do another
`cordova-browser` release (which I will kick off the process for).

    In the meantime, you could try the latest changes to `cordova-browser`
(including verifying this problem is now fixed) by adding the browser platform
using:

        cordova add platform browser@https://github.com/apache/cordova-browser
--save

---