Github user swbradshaw commented on the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/197#issuecomment-201534121

    @riknoll - Can you clarify?

    Are you referring to the apps that have implement the DocumentsProvider
interface that show up on the unified UI picker on 4.4+ devices?   If so, I
tested the default picker provided by Android. If you try to test another 3rd
party one, it doesn't work. This doesn't work in the master branch, either.
This is due to a bug with the "ouputModifiedBitmap"  function where it won't
correctly generate a filename when the user picks a path that comes back from a
3rd party URI returned by Android's DocumentProvider. This push request isn't
addressing that issue, but I can certainly fix that one as well if its been
logged.  (The spelling error in that function name is driving me crazy, too).

    OR are you referring to pre-4.4 devices that prompt the user to pick an app
to choose an image from?  If this is the case, the code should handle these the
same way it has done in the past.

---
with INFRA.
---