Hi, Joe

I've looked into your changes and did some quick testing. IMO they looks good
apart some minor issues:

- after adding a plugin and opening resultant project in Android studio I was
unable to build the project w/ debug configuration - only release seems to
work. The error I'm getting is
    Error:Module 'CordovaLib' has variant 'release' selected, but the module
''android'' depends on variant 'debug'
From CLI everything seems to work fine.

- I'm not very experienced in Gradle things, but looks like adding excludes to
every plugin's subproject [1] - is not really required. At least I was able to
build the generated project without these excludes. Moreover, the Gradle build
output with and without these excludes is similar - no additional compilation
of CordovaLib is performed

- I had to manually update "buildToolsVersion" property in InappBrowser's
build.gradle - perhaps we would need for a logic to update that property
according to installed build tools version at build time?

-
[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/compare/master...infil00p:framework_fixes#diff-417ebeefa9eab114cf248463f6886bbaR103
[2]